The Whole Year Project

My 20% project is about the homeless, I want to sell bracelets at stores to raise money to buy homeless people food, water, cloths, etc.

One of the feelings that I have about this project is nervous because I’m nervous about the speeches that we have to do throughout the year. Another emotion that I have is exited because I have a chance to help many people. The last emotion that I have is scared, because I don’t know if this project is going to work out.

Our major goals of the month of November are getting bracelets and to call the store where we are going to sell the bracelets. The earliest deadline that we have is getting the bracelets after Thanksgiving. The other major deadline is to call the store by the end of November. One of us is going to get the bracelets if they have time and one of us is going to call the store. When we know that we have the bracelets and that we called the store we are going to start making posters to hang around the table to show people what we are going to do with the money we get. Thanks for reading my blog.

See my Visual Aide for more information.