My Timeline of my Day/Year

Do you have a timeline of your day and year? Well, I’m going to talk about my timelines. The hours that I’m at school are from 7:30-2:30. That’s a total of 7 hours. I have 7 main class periods: English Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, and PBL. I also have two other short classes: Homeroom and Advisory. I have two Unified Arts classes. The first thing that I do when I get to school I have to sit in the gym and wait to go to my locker. When I finally get to go to my locker I have to get out what I need for homeroom and 1st period. When I’m in homeroom we do Rosetta Stone till 7:55. At 7:52 we listen to the announcements and do the Pledge of Allegiance. At 7:55 we switch to 1st period. 1st period for me is English Language Arts. It isn’t my favorite class because we have to write A LOT. 1st period is from 7:55-8:44. A thing that we are working on is something called Lit. circles. That is when we read a little bit of a book each week and we have a job on what you read for that week. After 1st period we get to go back to our lockers to get our things that we need for 2nd and 3rd period. For my 2nd period I have math. 2nd period is from 8:44-9:33. We have a workbook that we do some of the problems that are on our homework. After we finish the workbook page/pages we get the rest of class time to work on our homework. Next period that I go to is 3rd period. This period is Social Studies. We learn about different cultural regions of the world. Do you know what we get to do, we get to eat snacks. Third period is from 9:33-10:22. Social Studies is my favorite class because the teachers are the nicest. After 3rd period we get to go back to our lockers to get what we need for 4th and 5th period. For 4th period I have Science. Science for me is from 10:22-11:11. We learn about the Periodic table of elements. We did a poster when we were assigned an element to do research on and make a poster. Fifth period I have P.B.L.Boys in classroom_1093Creative Commons License James Emery via Compfight Library NaUKMA via Compfight Barnaby Wasson via Compfight. This class is from 11:11-11:55. We learn about blogging and about how to use things on the computer. After P.B.L we go to lunch from 11:55-12:25. Our school has three different lines with different foods: Tacos, Burgers Fries, and the different daily meals. After lunch we have Advisory. Advisory is basically where you check your grades, do assignments, and homework. Advisory is from 12:30-12:53. The last classes of the day are my two Unified classes, 6th and 7th period. Sixth period is from 12:53-1:42. The last class that I have for the day is 7th period. This class is from 1:42-2:30. Then, we go back to our lockers and get our backpacks and go to the buses to ride it home.

Now I’m going to talk about my entire year timeline. We are in school for 175 days if there are no snow days. The seasons that we are in school are: Fall, Winter, and Spring. I’m doing this project called the 20% project. This project is about that we work on the project 20% of our time in school. We have to help the community in someway. My 6th and 7th periods change every term. A term is every 7 weeks. Thanks for reading my blog.What gives us the MAY - Where is the sun? i' m Waiting here on sunrise! eagle1effi via Compfight

One thought on “My Timeline of my Day/Year